Monday, January 18, 2010

Just Who Am I, Anyway?

I have been in such a contemplative, thoughtful state-of-mind lately. I'm quite. I don't feel like talking. I don't want to talk. I don't really have anything to say, or at least not anything I want to share---which definitely is not typical Hannah behavior. Heh. I always have something to say, or an opinion to state. A lot of times, I think I say too much.

There are things on my mind. So many things... I don't know what to do with them all. I don't know what to do with myself when I am like this. I would rather be my energetic, spontaneous, friendly self, but the silent, thoughtful, contemplative Hannah has been prevalent these days. That's fine, I suppose---but I don't want her to move in.

I'd like to strike a balance. Maybe the energetic Hannah and the thoughtful Hannah could be roommates. Whadda say, girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment