I wish you could take Human Physiology for me. I'm pretty sure you'd get an A+ (since you happen to be the Creator of the human body, and all. No big deal.)
Meanwhile, though, I'm the one taking Human Physiology. And even though I find it exceedingly interesting... it's kicking my Gluteus Maximus.
(Help?)
Sincerely,
One Very Worn-Out Noggin
Praying for you sweetie! Physiology is not an easy topic at all. Give it your best, and then give it to God :)
ReplyDeleteI kind of sucked at A&P, but I couldn't help but marvel at the wonder of the human body. Anyone who has studied the tiny workings of the cell and denies God needs to have their heads examined. His masterpiece blew me away! I hope you can pause during the study hours and just think on that wonderfulness :)
Keep up the good work Hannah, it will click soon!
Oh man, I agree! I actually really like the class; not only is it super interesting, but the human body is TOTALLY a testament to creation from a higher being.
ReplyDeleteTo me, it's extremely ironic that my professor will marvel at the complication of a single human cell---and then go on to explain, in the same sentence, how the random occurrence of evolution is to blame for all of this.
Gosh.
I don't care what you believe: if you've at all seen and studied the inner-workings of something as ornate as the human body, I'm not sure how you could convince yourself that it all came together by random accident. It's like putting all the parts of a clock in a paper bag, shaking it, and expecting it to "randomly" construct itself into a fully-functioning wrist watch. (I heard that analogy somewhere. It's a good one, eh? Hit home for me.)
Anyhow---it's a sweet class, and the human body is extraordinary. But the same detailed complications that I admire about the human body are what's making it tough for me to get a passing score on each exam. (However: good news! I got an 88% on yesterdays exam! I've never been so happy to get a B. Hah---so sad.)