Monday, October 24, 2011

And... she's alive!

Hello, world.

Once again---I haven't written anything in what feels like half of forever.  What's a girl to write about, when everything in her life changes from everything it was before?  It's too much just to contemplate, I tell you, and far too much to ramble about in a single measly blog post.  I'm so far behind updating my new world I don't know where to begin.  Or how to begin.  Or whether or not I should try to begin.

So I'm not.

I have this idea... and I want to know thumbs up or down.

I've been thinking of creating a new writing place: a brand-spankin' new blog in which to document my year.  Yeah, so, it's the end of October---I know.  Not the typical time of year to start a 365 blog.  But maybe it doesn't have to be a 365 blog?  Just, a blog that's consistent.  Consistent enough to flow together, instead of jumping around from month to month in random spurts of creative inspiration.

It's just, I've learned a lot.  In the past three months alone.  God has changed and is changing me; everyday, it feels like; and I think my learning curve could only benefit from a daily/weekly/monthly documentation of the process.  I think it could be constructive---productive---releasing and unbinding and useful.

What stinks: I don't have a camera.  Granted, a blog can be anything and doesn't require photography.  But I love photography, and I want photos.  Too bad all I have here in Utah is an old point-and-shoot Panasonic digital I've had since I was fourteen... outdated + bad quality = disappointing.

I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING.

(Maybe.)

Drat...

Interpretation: God is Linus, my life is the mural under construction, you (the readers---if there any of you) are Frieda, and Snoopy is me.  Obviously... (Heh heh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment