As you know, I'm taking my Human Physiology final four days early so I can say good-bye to Jordan at the airport on Tuesday, before he leaves for 6 months (why does 6 months feel like eternity all of a sudden?)
I don't know how I'll ever be truly prepared for this final; I think I could study everyday for three weeks and still feel terrified. As it is, though, I've got four days til this thing eats me alive (hopefully it doesn't), and I'm pleading for your aid in helping me defeat the beast. And boy, God, is it a beast... a real, big, nasty beast... and I'm a little girl who's afraid of monsters.
So. I don't know what else to say---or pray---but help! Help me to focus, help me to understand, help me to retain. And most of all, help me to trust Jordan into your hands while he's gone... Jordan, and my lonely aching heart.
Very Sincerely,
Hannah
Hannah, I am praying for you! Not only so you can kick some serious HP butt, but also for this time away from Jordan. It's not an easy time, I cannot lie to you about that, but it's a time that will help you grow even closer to Jesus and to JP despite the miles. Please know that you're always being lifted up! And you're totally going to kick some Human Physiology final butt...oh yes you are :)
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you.
ReplyDelete